You can quickly identify which of your contacts are using Mixin Messenger by accessing your phone's address book.
- Open Mixin Messenger and tap the avatar at the top right corner
- Tap Add Contact > Add by Phone Contact
If you can't see your contacts, please check the following:
- Ensure your contacts are using Mixin Messenger
- Your contacts may change the Mixin settings that don't allow people to search his/her phone number;
- You have allowed Mixin Messenger to access your phone's contact.
You could disable Mixin Messenger to access the phone's contact at any time in your Phone's Settings.