When you use Mixin Messenger on iPad and Desktop devices by linking them to your phone, you can only use one linked device and one phone at a time.
Please kindly note that:
- Your phone doesn't need to stay online to use Mixin Messenger on a linked device.
- You do need a phone and register a Mixin account before linking a device.
- Clearing or deleting chats on a linked device won't affect your phone's storage.
- Share locations
- Voice call or group voice call
- Voice messages
- Accept or send transfers. You can see the transfer details, but you cannot operate one.