The latest update further improves the users' privacy. It removes the assets read authorization when access to the supergroup. Thus, the previous balance checking changes to the membership privileges ( switch on if community members arrive at the specific amount). All participants could choose to pay for the membership instead of balance checking or allow the checking to get the membership freely.
Membership switch-off status
For the new opening super community, the membership is on the switch-off status by default. All participants could join chat but are only allowed to send the following types of messages: texts, stickers, and Lucky Coin with the limit rate of 5 to 10 messages per minute.
Membership switch-on status
The community will switch on the membership system when the participants arrive at a specific number (for example, 5000 participants). The membership includes two levels: primary and premium. The main differences between the two levels are the rate and types of sending messages. Non-membership participants can only receive messages but cannot chat with people. Membership can be paid or be free.
The paid membership has a one-year validation, and the price may adjust automatically with the number of the community, theoretically, more participants, higher prices. Members could renew it after expiration.
- No refund once you paid for the membership.
- No switch from paid membership to position membership.
Open membership for free by authorizing the community to read the balance and regularly meet the requirement. The super community DOES NOT STORE the assets data and DOES NOT LEAK users' privacy, and the source code of the community will open source in a recent time; please use it with no doubt.
- Your membership will switch to primary or premium automatically depends on the balance you have.
- Participants could revoke and recover the position membership at any time by clicking the settings icon on the top right corner to exit or re-authorize the community.
- You cannot change from position membership to the paid ones.
- Position checking includes Mixin wallet, Exin Liquidity Pool, Savings (by Exin), AutoInvest Account (by Exin), and the following products from Fox: Flex-Term, Fixed-Term, and Pool.