Mixin chat records take up too much memory space, what to do? How do I clean up the storage space of a Mixin?
1. Open the app, which displays a list of messages, and click the "Contact" logo in the upper right corner:
2. Click the "gear" logo in the upper right corner:
3. Click "Data and Storage Usage"
4. Click "Storage usage"
5. Select the dialogue you want to clean up:
6. Check the contents to be cleaned and click "Clear" in the upper right corner.
7. The confirmation page pops up and click the "Clear" confirmation operation at the bottom of the screen:
Note: No reply can be made after confirmation of the clean up, so before final confirmation of the clean up, pay attention to the content of the clean up.