Mixin Messenger supports 13 public chains and more than 67,000 assets based on them. Since it supports ERC-20 tokens, it exists a lot, and most of them are not listed on CoinmarketCap.com. And Mixin is using Coinmarketcap's API to display prices. Then if you get a token display like a gray logo with N/A price, it means that:
1. It hasn't been listed on CMC;
2. No one contributes related info.
How to do to make it display normally?
- Please go the wallet interface and tap "Add assets" button at the bottom
- Search and choose the one you need, then "Save" it, the token will be added on wallet page
- If it doesn't exist on the "Add assets" page, and you have some basic knowledge about GitHub, you could click this link to contribute.
Please note: the token who has been listed on CMC will be added in priority.