Mixin Wallet supports exporting your transaction records now.
- Open the Mixin Wallet website in a browser. Here, we take Chrome as an example, and you can also open it on Safari.
- Click the "Sign in with Mixin" button to get a QR code
- Open the Mixin Messenger to scan the QR code and verify the authorizations with the PIN
- Then you can check your wallet on the browser. Click the settings icon at the top right corner
- Click "All Transactions"
- You could filter the transactions by assets, types, and dates.
- Then “Export” the transaction records in ".csv"